Online Team Check-In
Tuesday, March 5th at 10 am MST and will continue until Friday, March 8th at 8:00 pm MST
It is strongly recommended you check your team in online, as this will expedite the wristband pick-up.
To check-in online,
- log into your TM2sign account
- go to 2024 Colorado Crossroads
- find the team you wish to check-in
- click on the purple button that says, “Check-In Online”
- bring a copy of the online check in receipt you will receive, either printed out or on your phone
The purple check-in button will only show up after 10 am Tuesday morning.
If you check-in online, you must still come to the Colorado Convention Center and pick up your team’s wristbands on Friday, March 8th between 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm. There will be no team check-in on the day of play.
Team check-in will be located near the escalators when you walk in the front door.
A team can authorize any adult to check the team in during that time. The person who checks the team in must present the Team Check-in Form; and will then receive the team credentials needed to enter the playing area.
Roster changes can be made up until you submit the form to the Team Check-In Desk. Roster will be frozen at 8:01 pm MST on Friday, March 3rd and no changes can be made after that time.
Warm up balls will not be provided, you will need to bring your own.
Colorado Convention Center door open at 7:00am day of competition.
Wave schedules are posted prior to DAY 1 of the competition.
Colorado Convention Center door open at 7:00am day of competition.
All schedules will be posted on TM2Sign.
*Schedules will be posted prior to the start of play
Teams are able to practice the night before play starts from 2:00 pm-8:00 pm.
Practice/Warm-up balls will not be provided, you will need to bring your own.
1. Open – Top Level Competition
2024 Ages & Division
- 12s Premier & Classic
- 13s Premier & Classic
- 14 Premier & Classic
- 15’s-18’s will have Open, Premier and Classic
Recruiting – EventBeacon & SportsRecruits
EventBeacon – Free Official Recruiting Software
Team rosters, athlete information, and event schedules at Colorado Crossroads will be provided to college coaches through the EventBeacon mobile app. EventBeacon is completely free to college coaches. Student-athlete information is powered by SportsRecruits athlete profiles.
- See live schedules and access team rosters and student-athlete data in one place
- Create your program’s Watchlist to prioritize the athletes you want to see at the event
- Build and manage your staff’s onsite schedule using game assignments
- Favorite, evaluate, and take notes on student-athletes courtside
- Export your evaluated athletes for upload to your CRM
Using EventBeacon is as easy as:
- Download EventBeacon: Download from the App Store or Google Play. Sign up for an EventBeacon account with your college or university issued email address ending with .edu.
- Download the event you’re attending: Download event data for offline use before arriving on site to have access to schedules and athlete profiles even if you don’t have internet access.
- Evaluate athletes courtside: Combine watching the action live with student-athlete stats and academic information to evaluate athletes easily in real-time and share evaluations with your coaching staff.
SportsRecruits Powering EventBeacon
College coaches will use the EventBeacon mobile app at Colorado Crossroads to find and evaluate student-athletes. Student-athlete profiles are sourced from SportsRecruits and centralize academic info, athletic info, and video all in one place.
To ensure your athletes have access to the SportsRecruits profiles that will power the college coach recruiting and evaluation app EventBeacon, please submit your team’s roster information here: EventBeacon Team Rostering Link
Please make sure the following information is correct to ensure college coaches have all the information they need to recruit at this event.
- All of your athletes that are attending are included on the roster
- That the following critical information is correct: jersey number, graduation year, email, and phone number
- You are using emails and names that match the information athletes and parents use to register for events and correspond with college coaches.
If you encounter any trouble submitting rosters please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of registration for Colorado Crossroads, athletes will receive access to a SportsRecruits account. This will allow athletes to edit their athlete profile and take control of the athletic, academic, and contact information college coaches see courtside at the event.
If you do not receive an email to update your information at least a week before the event from SportsRecruits please submit a request to be added to the coaches book here
Colorado Convention Center
700 14th St, Denver, CO 80202
Cost: Team entry fee will be $875
Crossroads gives team award plaques and individual medals to teams that finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd overall in the Gold bracket of a division. The medal ceremony takes place immediately following the team’s final match at the designated awards stage. Our medal ceremony is meant to be something special the team does together at Crossroads. Therefore medals are handed out to the team members that are present. If the players and coaches do not present themselves at the awards stage when the medals are presented, they forfeit the awards. Crossroads does not mail medals and plaques to teams that are not present at the ceremony.
Refunds will be given if a team withdraws by November 30, 2023 (minus a $50 administration fee) After that time the following policy will be in place:
GENERAL RULE: There are no refunds for entry fees once a team submits payment except for one of the following three circumstances:
- EXCEPTION ONE: If Crossroads denies a team entry because the division is filled, the team may cancel its application and receive a full refund of its team registration fee, OR may go on a waiting list.
- EXCEPTION TWO: If a team accepts a place on a waiting list, the team may withdraw and obtain a full refund of its team registration fee (minus a $50 administration fee) any time before Crossroads accepts the team into the tournament from the waiting list. Once Crossroads accepts the team into the tournament from the waiting list, the team will not receive a refund if it then withdraws.
- EXCEPTION THREE: If, because of COVID/19, national, state or local authorities decide to cancel this event or the use of facilities we intend to use for the tournament or issue local travel restrictions, stay-at-home orders, mandate quarantine or border crossing orders that prevent teams from traveling to the tournament, we will refund the team entry fee.
Any team withdrawing from Crossroads MUST submit an email stating the team is withdrawing to email@example.com with the club, team name, and reason for the drop. The time stamp on the email is the official time of withdrawal.
Coolers and personal chairs are not allowed in the Convention Center. Seating is provided at each court for spectators.
Still and video photography and broadcasting for commercial purposes of any kind is prohibited. Bona fide media representatives may obtain credentials from tournament management for specified coverage.
Weapons of all kinds and ammunition are prohibited, both open carry and concealed carry.
Smoking and smoking devices are prohibited.
Alcoholic beverages are prohibited inside the court area.
Illegal drugs and illegal use of any drugs are prohibited in the building.
Food and drink from outside vendors is not permitted in the building.
Balloons, especially helium balloons, are banned from the building.
Personal music systems and speakers of any kind are prohibited in the building.
No noise makers for example party horns, cowbells, and artificial hand clappers.