Early Bird Program
Team Registration opens on Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 10 AM MDT for teams participating in the Early Bird Hotel Program and on October 7, 2021 at 10 AM MDT for all other teams (including local teams).
To register, please visit TM2Sign.com or CLICK HERE [insert link]
Team Entry Fee is $950.00 per team.
Please note: each club may enter up to 2 teams per age division.
Refund Policy: Team Registration fee is refundable until [DATE]. For more information about our refund policy, please CLICK HERE [insert link that directs people to a page with details about the refund policy]
Tournament Acceptance Checklist
We’ve created a simple checklist, to assist each team in completing the necessary steps required in order to be accepted into Crossroads.
- Register your team on TM2Sign.com
- Pay Team Entry Fee
- Book Hotels (here) following the guidelines outlined in our Hotel Program*.
*Local teams, with the official club location within 40 miles of the Colorado Convention Center are exempt from the Hotel Program.
Access to hotels is divided into two categories: Early Bird Hotel Program and General Hotel Booking Program. To decide which program is right for your team, please read the details below!
What is the Early Bird Hotel Reservation Program?
The Early Bird Hotel Reservation program offers first priority, early access to prime hotel inventory in Denver. This program allows us to accommodate the high demand for Downtown hotel rooms. The Early Bird Hotel Reservation program works best for non-local teams that travel with their parents and are looking to book parent rooms as part of their team hotel block. This program is open to all non-local registered and paid teams. Each team participating in this program must commit to booking and using a minimum of 36 room nights per team (e.g., 12 rooms for 3 nights).
To read more about the Early Bird Hotel Reservation Program, including information on how to apply CLICK HERE
There are 2 levels to the Early Bird Hotel Reservation Program: Platinum and Gold.
- Each level requires a minimum number of booked hotel room nights:
- Platinum level – For teams booking 45 room nights (15 rooms for 3 nights) or more per team on one contract.
- Gold Level – For teams booking 36 room nights (12 rooms for 3 nights) or more per team on one contract.
Applying for Early Bird Program
Early Bird Hotel Registration opens at 10:00AM MDT on Tuesday, September 14th 2021.
- On September 14th each team hoping to participate in the Early Bird Hotel Program MUST first register for Crossroads through TM2Sign and pay the Team Entry Fee.
- We kindly ask that teams not interested in participating in the Early Bird Program refrain from registering and instead wait until General Registration and Hotel Booking opens at 10 AM MDT on October 7th, 2021.
Once your payment is confirmed in TM2sign, you will receive an email with links to register for Platinum or Gold level. Fill out your preferences and submit.
- All Early Bird applicants will be contacted by THS. Please note: application processing may take 7-10 business days, depending on the number of participants.
- THS processes Early Bird Hotel Reservations applications first according to the total number of room nights requested and then by the date the application was submitted.
- Platinum Level customers are processed before Gold Level customers.
- Once your hotel block is set up through THS, you will be notified via email.
- Each team must accept the hotel Terms & Conditions no more than 24 hours after the Hotel Contract is issued.
- Teams will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, according to the time stamp of the accepted Hotel Terms & Conditions.
- All rooms must be booked by 12 noon EDT on Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2021.
- Room blocks for more than one team may not be combined to reach the minimum room night requirement for the Early Bird Program.
- Complimentary room nights or Rewards Points reservations may not be counted to reach the room night threshold.
- Rooms may be used by anyone affiliated with the individual team – players, coaches, parents or friends.
- Rooms may not be resold or transferred to another team or person.
- Each team is required to use 90% the total number of rooms they originally reserve.
- Each team must book their rooms by 12 noon EDT on Wednesday, December 8th, 2021.
Approved Hotel Links Below
Tournament acceptance is first come-first served, based on the date and time stamp all required registration steps are completed.
We highly recommend that you do NOT book airline tickets before we notify you that your team is ACCEPTED (registered is not the same as accepted).