2018 COLORADO CROSSROADS NATIONAL QUALIFIER
Week 1: March 10-12
Week 2: March 16-18
All teams play at the Colorado Convention Center: 700 14th St. Denver, CO
TEAM REGISTRATION FEE
The team registration fee is $775.00. Go to TM2Sign.com first to register team and pay by credit card or check.
General registration through TM2Sign.com opens at 10:00AM MST November 24. THS hotel reservations open at 10:00AM MST on Nov. 24, too, but ONLINE ONLY – NO telephone support at THS available until 8:00AM EST, November 27, 2018. Registration continues until Friday, January 5, 2018 or until tournament division is filled, whichever comes first.
HOW TO PAY
1. By credit card through TM2Sign – Make direct credit card payment at the time you register in TM2Sign Your Date of Receipt will be the date and time stamp issued by TM2sign; you do not need to send the paper TM2Sign form by mail. (There is a $24.00 service fee to use a credit card).
2. By Check – Print an Entry Application Form from TM2Sign, sign the form and mail it to us with your team registration fee (TM2Sign will show you how much you owe). Your date of receipt will be the time we receive both your check AND TM2Sign entry form in our office.
- If paying by check, send the signed TM2Sign Entry Application Form and the payment to: FRVBC Foundation, 8480 Upland Drive, Suite 100, Englewood, CO 80112, ATTN: Crossroads
- One check per club, please. We do NOT want separate checks for each team.
ACCEPTANCE INTO CROSSROADS
Acceptance for all divisions is first-come, first-served determined by the time stamp of the date of payment (for local teams), or the time stamp we receive notice of confirmed hotel reservations at an approved hotel made through our housing agent, THS (for all out-of-local-area teams).
We will accept teams until available space is filled or Friday, January 5 2018, whichever comes first. After January 5, teams may be accepted into the Qualifier at the sole discretion of the tournament director.
Only two teams will be accepted per club per division prior to January 5. After January 5, additional teams may be accepted at the sole discretion of the tournament director.
PLEASE NOTE: Having pre-purchased airline tickets or confirmed hotel contracts are not criteria for acceptance into the tournament. We strongly advise you not to make non-refundable commitments for travel until you know you are accepted.
STAY AND PLAY POLICY
Acceptance into any Crossroads tournament division requires confirmed reservations at an approved hotel made through our housing agent, THS. This is the Stay & Play Policy. For complete Stay & Play information, please see our Stay & Play FAQ page.
WHAT TO DO NEXT
Specific instructions for entering results and rosters will be posted at a later date.
Any team withdrawing from the event MUST submit an email from the person listed as the “Team Contact” in TM2Sign, stating the team is withdrawing. You cannot do this yourself online. The time stamp on the email will serve as the official time of withdrawal.
- GENERAL RULE. There are no refunds of entry fees once a team registers for Crossroads and submits payment except for one of the following two circumstances:
- EXCEPTION ONE. If Crossroads denies a team entry because the division is filled, the team may cancel its application and receive a full refund of its team registration fee (minus processing fee, if any), OR may go on a waiting list.
- EXCEPTION TWO. If Crossroads officially places a team on a waiting list, the team may withdraw and obtain a full refund of its team registration fee (minus processing fee, if any) anytime before Crossroads accepts the team into the tournament from the waiting list. Once Crossroads accepts the team into the tournament from the waiting list, the team will not receive a refund if it then withdraws.
Team registration fees are NOT transferable from one team to another, even between teams from the same club.
ENTRY ACCEPTANCE DISPLAY
You can check whether your team has been accepted into Crossroads by going to your club or teams’ dashboard in your TM2Sign account. A complete list of accepted teams will be posted on this web site sometime after the deadline date.