Guest Registration Instructions
If you are attending Crossroads and you’re not a club team coach, not a player on an official roster, or not an official, you must register as a Guest at Crossroads and pay a registration fee. TM2Sign.com will open online to accept pre-registration starting Feb. 15, 10 am MST.
Each person must be registered and pay the registration fee in order to receive a wristband; one person can register multiple people in the same TM2Sign session and submit all the registration fees in one transaction.
Once you pre-register, either online from a computer or by using your phone, you’ll get a unique barcode by email that you can use to claim a Guest wristband at the Pre-Registration/ Will-Call desk in Lower Lobby A at the convention center. (See below for hours the Pre-registration/Will Call desk is open.) We urge you to claim your wristband on the day before competition starts to avoid long lines on the first day.
Each individual must register and each individual must come to the Pre-registration/Will Call Desk in person to have their wristband put on them by a staff member.
You can use a computer or your smart phone to complete the registration. Here is how you do it:
(If you have a direct link to the 2020 Colorado Crossroads Guest Registration on TM2Sign start at step #6)
- Go to TM2Sign.com
- Click on “Guest Registration”
- Type “Crossroads” in the search box
- Click on “Done”
- Click on 2020 Colorado Crossroads. (This link is not live until Feb. 15, 10 am MST)
- Read all instructions and information carefully and select “Next”
- Select the type and quantity of Guest Registrations you want to enter and click on “Next”
- Fill in all required information for the “Primary Pass Holder,” the number of wristbands you want, and the addition information if you have more than on passholder
- Click on “Next”
- Complete the payment detail section and select “Next”
- Once you complete your registration you will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not lose this email -it has the QR Code to use onsite to claim your wristband(s).
If you misplace or do not receive a confirmation email, please email us at email@example.com.