JOIN US AT CROSSROADS 2020
March 7-9, 2020 & March 13-15, 2020
Crossroads is a USA Volleyball Girls’ Junior National qualifier, which just celebrated its 23rd year. Teams playing in Qualifiers are competing to earn a bid to play in the National Tournament.
Crossroads is widely viewed as one of the best college recruiting tournaments in the country. Crossroads will be held in March at the Colorado Convention Center.
WHY SHOULD YOU EXHIBIT IN THE 2020 MARKETPLACE?
• 56,000+ unique attendees over 2 weekends in one location
• 98% of the attendees shop the Exhibitor area multiple times during the Event
• Numerous opportunities for face-to-face interaction with purchase decision makers
• 8 days to promote your products and generate sales – one setup, one tear down
• Precisely defined, targeted audience
• Professionally-managed operation – 33 years of experience
• Top-quality Event with proven track record of success for Exhibitors
Teams Accepted for 2019
College Recruiters in 2018
Attendees in 2018
Playing Courts for 2019
WHO ATTENDS CROSSROADS
• Female volleyball athletes from 10-18, most of whom are going to college shortly
• Families with significant disposable income that travel to watch their daughters compete
• Over 2500 club and high school volleyball coaches who make purchase decisions for their programs
• Over 400 college volleyball recruiters
CROSSROADS ATTENDEE PROFILE
• Athletic girl between the ages of 12 and 18, high achieving and college driven.
• Parents who are active participants in their daughters activities and decisions with a household income of $85,000+
• Parents who spend on the average $10,000 per year to enroll their daughters in club volleyball and travel with them to tournaments around the country.
• College recruiters from DI, DII and DIII colleges from around the country.