TEAM REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Tournament Registration for all Qualifier divisions opens on November 28. All team registration applications must be completed on-line in TM2Sign.
TWO WAYS TO PAY
1. By Credit Card Through TM2Sign. You do NOT need to print the entry application form or mail it to us with online payment. Your Date of Receipt will be the date and time stamp issued by Paypal; you do not need to send the TM2Sign form by mail.
2. By Check. Print an Entry Application Form from the TM2Sign web page, sign the form and mail it to us with your team registration fee (the TM2Sign program will show you how much you owe). Your Date of Receipt will be the time we receive both your check AND TM2Sign entry form in our office.
If paying by check, send the signed TM2Sign Entry Application Form and the payment to:
8480 Upland Drive, Suite 100
Englewood, CO 80112
ONE CHECK PER CLUB, please. We do NOT want separate checks for each team.
When we have your online payment OR your SIGNED Entry Application form and check PLUS your accepted hotel reservations contract at an approved hotel (for all teams deemed by Crossroads to be non-local), we'll email you a confirmation that your application is complete. We will make every attempt to notify you within two business days after receiving the information and the documents noted above.
To receive notices from us, you MUST have a working email address in TM2Sign at all times. If you change your email address, you must edit that information in your own account - we cannot update or change it for you.
STAY AND PLAY POLICY
Acceptance into any Crossroads tournament requires confirmed reservations at an approved hotel made through our housing agent, THS. We call this the Stay and Play Policy.
For complete Stay and Play information, please see our Stay and Play FAQ page.
TEAM REGISTRATION FEES
The team registration fee is $765 per team for all Qualifier divisions - no increase in the past seven years!!
ACCEPTANCE INTO CROSSROADS
Acceptance for all divisions is first-come, first-served determined by both the Date of Entry Completion, which is the time we receive your check and TM2Sign entry form in our office or the time of payment in Paypal, PLUS notice of confirmed hotel reservations at an approved hotel made through our housing agent, THS (for all teams deemed by Crossroads to be non-local). We will accept teams until available space is filled or January 18, 2013, whichever comes first. After January 18, teams may be accepted into the Qualifier at the discretion of the tournament director. Only two teams will be accepted per club per division prior to January 18. After January 18, teams will be accepted at the discretion of the tournament director.
PLEASE NOTE: Having pre-purchased airline tickets or unconfirmed hotel contracts are not criteria for acceptance into the tournament. We strongly advise you to refrain from making non-refundable commitments for air travel until you know you are accepted.
All withdrawals from the event MUST be submitted by email by the person listed as the "Team Contact" in TM2Sign. The time stamp on email will serve as the official time of withdrawal.
- GENERAL RULE. There are no refunds of entry fees once a team registers for Crossroads and submits payment except for the following two circumstances:
- EXCEPTION ONE. If Crossroads denies a team entry because the field is filled, the team may cancel its application and receive a full refund of its team registration fee (minus any Paypal fee), OR may go on a waiting list.
- EXCEPTION TWO . If Crossroads officially places a team on a waiting list, the team may drop out and obtain a full refund of its team registration fee (minus any Paypal fee) anytime before Crossroads accepts the team into the tournament from the waiting list. Once Crossroads accepts the team into the tournament from the waiting list, the team will not receive a refund if it then drops out.
Team registration fees are NOT transferable from one team to another, even from the same club.
ENTRY ACCEPTANCE DISPLAY
You can check whether your team has been accepted into the qualifier by going to your club's dashboard in TM2Sign.
A complete list of accepted teams will also be posted on this web site sometime after the deadline date.
Back to Top